“Pursuing the highest standards of practice, ethics and education in the jewelry industry”
Independent Fine Jewelry Appraiser & Graduate Gemologist
As an independent appraiser, my role is to not advocate for the buyer or seller. However, I center my practice around helping consumers and goldsmiths new to the industry, and also work as a jewelry and gemstone consultant.
Dedicated to the consumer's best interest start to finish. I would like an opportunity to demystify the jewelry industry for you, educate you about your jewelry, help you sell your fine jewelry, and to prepare appraisals that will protect your jewelry assets for the future.
Services For Fine Jewelry
I have 30 years of experience as a professional jeweler, with concentrations of knowledge in diamonds, antique and period jewelry, and advanced appraisal valuation theory. All work is performed by appointment at m gemological office with strict confidentiality and privacy.
- Fine Jewelry Appraisals for Insurance, Estate Settlement, Collateral & Bankruptcy
- IRS Bound Appraisals, Non-Cash Charitable Donation
- Divorce & Family Distribution, Orderly Liquidation Value
- Pre- & Post Purchase Verification
- Review of Scheduled Items List & Prior Appraisals
- Forensic & Damage Claims Reports
- Diamond Re-Cutting Evaluation, Diminished Value Report & Estimates to Repair
- Identification of Diamonds & Gemstones
- Expert Witness Testimony & Legal Appraisal Review
- Private Collection & Acquisition Consultations
- Collection Inventory Management & Documentation
- Restoration – Repair Consulting
- Potential Sale Estimates
- Value Maximizing Auction Location Services
- Client Centered Consignment & Selling Contract Negotiations
Custom Design & Repair
Proudly working with
I work with Ellen Bower and Mary Mulder of Bower & Co. because they offer the highest standards of craftsmanship, design, and practices in goldsmithing.